The Customer Journey
Taking the customer for granted is one of the greatest and gravest mistakes made by the leadership of fast-growing corporations.
You might believe you have the best products, the best customer service and deliver the greatest support however, do your customers and prospects agree with you?
There are very tangible benefits for both the organisation and the salesperson in putting a customer’s needs first – good financial results along with loyal and satisfied customers, a strong professional reputation and a valuable source of repeat and referral business.
How satisfied are your current customers?
- What are your customers saying about you in the market?
- Do you understand why customers buy from you?
- Do you understand why past customers are no longer buying from you and do you care?
Are the greatest barriers to success originating from within your own business?
- The Customer Journey – have you stepped into the shoes of the customer to understand how your processes define their experience with your company?
- Functional Alignment – how well do your business functions integrate to deliver a great customer experience?
- Client Interviews – have you considered independent customer interviews to understand why they do business with you or why they no longer do business with you? What can you do in your business to optimise the market potential?